Saturday, August 22, 2009

Football photos





It's been a great week of getting football photos ordered. We'll do Band photos on Aug. 28 before the Artesia game. The band members will have order forms to take home and bring with them on Friday. I'll also be taking photos at the Artesia game and those action shots will be posted on my website by Sunday night. I'm so excited that it's football season again. Taking football and basketball photos is where I really started in photography. I was yearbook editor in high school, as well as yearbook sponsor for 5 years at Lubbock Cooper. It is something that is pure fun for me.



All the football players, coaches and managers photos are posted on my website. You may still place an order if you haven't done so yet. There is a cool special effects photo of the Seniors.



No comments: