Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bella's Visit--oh what fun

Okay, so you haven't heard from me in a while. I had surgery on my right hand so that limited my activities greatly for a while, but it is doing better. I'm still in a splint but making plans for the upcoming school year. We are re-modeling my camera room with a new tile floor that is wonderful and will make beautiful portraits. As soon as we get in in, I'll photograph on it and post it so you can see it.

In the meantime, we've had Bella, Emily, Mike and Allison here two weeks ago for their 10th class reunion. It was so fun and we so enjoyed Bella. She is such a good baby and just happy all the time. She LOVES her granddad and her daddy. I just had to get out my camera and learn to hold it in my left hand so I could take Bella's picture. I know I have photos on Facebook and my blog, and Emily has a blog, but here a few more. She is a gift and we are so blessed by our family.





























Bathtime was so fun and Mike got this great shot of Bella all wrapped up in her mommy's arms. The photo of Bella in the little blue jacket is a significant one to me. The little jacket was my mother's made by my grandmother, and the white jumper (which didn't jump like Bella's jumper) was used by me and my sisters and brother. It meant a lot to mother to have Bella wear the jacket and the little blue slip in that jumper. Tradition carries on......


















2 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

yay!!! I love that little girl!

Patti said...

So do we!!!!!! thanks for sharing her. love being grandparents.